La Chape XXs®
Ready-to-use lightweight concrete 1.200 kg/m3 (74.91 lb/ft3)
La Chape XXs® is a lightweight ready-to-use screed. Lightened by virgin polystyrene beads with controlled particle size and coated with E.I.A. (diameter 2-3 mm - 1/8 in), it is also fiber-reinforced and has high-performance mechanical properties for renovating difficult or sensitive substrates.
La Chape XXs® is intended to lighten the structures (2 times lighter than a traditional screed), to isolate and to thermally and acoustically treat the different types of existing supports in collective buildings and individual houses in new or renovation work, to make adherent or detached screeds, insulating gullies and sub-screeds, level adjustments, forms of slopes, acoustic insulation against impact noise.
- Direct bonding of the tiles after 24 hours, without patching.
- Light: 1200 kg/m3 (74.91 lb/ft3). 60 kg per m2 (1423 lb/ft2) versus 120 kg (2847 lb/ft2) for a traditional screed about 5 cm (2 in) thick.
- Complies with NF EN 13813.
- Minimum thickness from 1 (3/8 in) to 15 cm (6 in).
- Fiber = removal of the anti-cracking mesh.
- Simple implementation.
- Compatible with all coatings.
- Pumpable over long distances and at great height.